Relax and Smile Relax and Smile

Very Impressive

My first animation was nothing like this. The style is great, and the content itself fits the music perfectly. The animation is very smooth aswell, great job.

Bonehead: The Cereal Box Bonehead: The Cereal Box

A Shinning Start

This is a brilliant way to start out as an animator. A flash that looks different to the traditional flashy styles; that refuses to resort back to typical and unoriginal concepts; and doesn't take itself too seriously so it can amuse and entertain.

Great job. Keep it up and I'm sure you'll go far~

Bonehead93 responds:

Thanks a lot! Really, I appreciate it a bunch, man!

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

Awesome Movie Is Awesome

The animation was great, voices were hilarious, and the humour was good. Loved it. xP

Even the Easter Egg was funny. XD

H.E.L.L H.E.L.L

Very impressive.

The animation was good, it was visually appealing, and the story was well thought out and executed to a high level. My idea of a top notch animation. Awesome job!

Pokemon EX Pokemon EX

This was Great.

There was some great designs for some Pokemon there, and the flash itself looked very well done.

8/10 and 4/5

Super Mario Misadventures Super Mario Misadventures

Hilarious!

There were some great "sketches" you could say, in this. Especially loved the Thwomp and Castle Laser ones. Nice job.

Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

Adrenaline-pumping!

Incredible animation. I don't think it matters that you used anothers work to inspire you, as that's what animators do- Use inispiration to fuel the work. The animation was smooth, the effects were good, and it was just the right length. Awesome. =)